Monday, June 15, 2015

Travel in Korea


 If you come Korea, I can recommend a lot of places for you. However, If I should recommend just one place, except all of big city like a capital city Seoul, I absolutely recommend Jeonju city. Jeonju as a traditional city in southern of Korea. Jeonju has special atmosphere and many local food. You know Bibimbap? I think probably you know that it's Korean traditional food that many vegetable and rice. It's famous Bibimbap from Jeonju. But In my opinion, there is good Korean traditonal soup soondaegook, so I recommend Soondaegook than Bibimbap.  Also Jeonju are traditional village and Jundong Catholic Church. If you visit in April, you can enjoy Jeonju International film festival that one of the top film festivals in Korea. I'd like to recommend this city to my foreigner friends!
 

Soondaegook
 
Village in Jeonju
 
Main street


 

5 comments:

  1. In korea, are there dishes use potatos?lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, If you go japan you can eat potato food

      Delete
  2. I like Korea culture, in my hometown, there were a lot of Korean population, but now ,most of them have moved to Korea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a cool place to visit. I've been to Korea a couple of times, but just in the big cities (Seoul and Busan). I think it would be interesting to go somewhere more traditional.

    Corrections:
    I think you probably know that it's a traditional Korean food that has many vegetables and rice.

    If you visit in April, you can enjoy the Jeonju International Film Festival, which is one of the top film festivals in Korea.

    ReplyDelete