Sunday, July 12, 2015

Three cups of tea.

Actually, when jeff gave us this book, I worried about reading books because I don't like book also korean book too!! I've experienced about reading discuusion at last semester I didn't work do well. However, Three cups of tea is interested for me. Story is awesome and special. The writter Greg is crazy guy sometimes haha... I think he has a brave and he helped a lot of people. Even though some ephisode are not true, it's okay no problem. I couldn't understand some story but I learned many vocabulary and meaning through the story also discussion time with my classmate was funny.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you were able to learn a lot from the book discussion this semester. Hopefully you'll continue reading English novels in the future!

    You got 10/10 on the blog project - good work.

    ReplyDelete