Friday, June 26, 2015

Ecotourism

When I visit to farm in Cebu, Philippines,
I saw a cacao tree.
Actually I haven't tried ecotourism but I know ecotourism.
I remember that when I planned to go to Cebu, Philippines, I found some information about ecotourism. There were many farms for visitors but I decided just sightseeing.
I think ecotourism will help that we can learn about environment of nature.
For exmaple, visitors are trying to plant a tree and they take care of animal in nature.
Through the ecotourism they can feel about precious of nature. If I have a chance to go to Philiphine wherever again, I want to try ecotourism!

1 comment:

  1. I think there are "farm vacations" available in Canada as well. You can go and work on a farm for a few days or weeks. I would definitely prefer a hotel!

    Corrections:
    When I visited a farm in Cebu, Philippines, I saw...

    There were many farms for visitors, but I just decided to go sightseeing.

    ReplyDelete