Sunday, June 7, 2015

languages

I learnd japanese around 2 years so I can speak japanese Also I can talk to japanese friends, when I talk to japanese friends we don't know some words how to say English, but I know some word In Japanese, so I can say Japanese so they can understand and we can talk to continue. When I was korea I gave up study English because I don't like English. why? It was very difficult for me so I studied japanese instead of English. The most reason was I interested Japanese cultures like a music, food, drama. it can be possible to speak japanese because I want to study japanese but English wasn't. Now, I'm really happy beacause I can speak two language, English a little bit also Japanese with my japanese friends. I should learn more English and Japanese. I believe to learn to language is difficult and challenging that it's possible to break your limits.

5 comments:

  1. Aiden you have to teach me korean!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I' ll tell you a Japanese more and more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really? Unbelievable. You can communicate with Herom in Japanese.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The hiragana chart...I remember that from when I lived in Japan. I'm glad that I can still read it, though it's not much help in Canada! Maybe if I visit Japan again someday.

    Corrections:
    I learned Japanese for around 2 years, so I can speak it.

    When I was in Korea, I gave up studying English because I don't like it.

    ReplyDelete