Friday, May 22, 2015

Crime

Last year, I reported about CPTED(Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design) in my universty, It was related to bulglary crimes, so especially I intersted in bulglary crimes. It's when we build some building or house, it was considered how can protect from thief. It can be defend from theif. In effect, a lot of crime may be raised in certain areas. The area is often exposed to crime in most spatial structure problem. Anyway, I don't know how high or low crime lates in Calgary but i think calgary is safe because I always feel peaceful when I went to anyplace in Calgary.


 The red points is burglary crime places in my hometown.

1 comment:

  1. Burglary is an issue everywhere in the world, but I think that most areas in Calgary is safe. I don't worry about my place being broken into.

    Corrections:
    It was related to burglary crimes, so I was especially interested in those crimes.

    It can be protected from thieves.

    ReplyDelete