Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Won $10 Million In the Lottery


 



If I hit $10 million, at first I will buy a big house that has a garden for my family and buy a sports car. Because I've been lived an apartment since 2008. So I want to buy new house and my dream is raise the animals! Also I like driving, so I'll buy sports car for drive!
At second, I'm going to aboard for trip, I want to go a lot of countries, maybe I'll go Europe with my foreigner friends who when I met in Calgary. When I visited Banff,  it was very special and unforgettable trip with my foreigner friends. So I want go again with my friends!
Finally, I will saved money to 40% and I will dominate to 10% for poor children and neighbor.

11 comments:

  1. i hope your house become like a zoo!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna buy a new house!!! And if we hit lottery, I could eat sushi too much.
    Lets go to Japanese restaurant and Korean restaurant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes of course!! Probably, I'll go japan for eat sushi, ramen!

      Delete
  3. Aiden, you're good man!! You'll get the money, good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are rich boy! because you have a good job!!!! I envy you :)

      Delete
  4. Nice! Where will you go Europe when you have $10 million?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aiden!!! just 10 %? jajaja. Yes, we have to go again to banff, and why not europe too?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Banff is an expensive destination. It helps to have a lot of money to go there, especially if you want to stay in a luxury hotel like the Banff Springs.

    Corrections:
    ...and buy a sports car because I've been living an apartment since 2008.

    Finally, I will save 40% of the money and I will donate 10% for poor children and neighbors.

    ReplyDelete