Sunday, May 10, 2015

Extreme sports



Long time ago, I had an experience that when I was 15 years old, I tried bungee jump it was super extreme. Although it was not very high, but I felt enormous nervous because my first time challenge of extreme sport. I could give up at that time but I tried a challenge. I still couldn't forget that feeling when I was in the air. I felt extreme excitement that can not be explained in words. Benefits of extreme sports are can be break your limits. If you successful that you can find your confidence, courage, proud, something whatever you wants. Disadvantages are most dangerous. Unfortunately, some people died when they challenge of extreme sports. It follows a huge risk when if it goes to be wrong. Interestingly, I think it look like similar to gambling.

4 comments:

  1. Oh!I want to try that! But I think just one time is enough..haha when I'm gloomy i'll try!!!and then i'll shout!!!!!yeah

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are enormously daring.Just imagine it's scary very much.You are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you ever done bungee jump? That's good!
    I have never done bungee jump but it is interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think I'd like to try bungee jumping! I understand that it's exciting for some people though.

    Corrections:
    Although it was not very high, I felt extremely nervous because it was my first time trying an extreme sport.

    Interestingly, I think it looks similar to gambling.

    ReplyDelete